10th Health and Ageing Conference
18 - 19 Nov 2013
The Geneva Association
The conference hosted by Swiss Re will focus on the medical aspects of ageing, the challenges of financing the health of an ageing population and the role insurance can play.
Topics will include:
- epidemiology of ageing
- health care for an ageing population
- care providers and new health technology
- sustainability of health systems in the face of an ageing population
- insurance solutions to cover the health of an ageing population
- other sources of financing the health of an ageing population
- challenges for insurers in covering health risks for an ageing population.
For more information, please go to the Geneva Association website.